Sunday 17 October 2010

Narration from 'The Plan'

If you've not seen the video review I did on Youtube about a short film called 'The Plan' I suggest you watch it here. The narration has similar content and tone to what we are sort-of wanting in our film. Here is the transcript, which we can hopefully help to create our script

"The idea was simple. Quit my job. Pack the essentials needed to sustain life. Whatever happens, go through with it. Leave Claudia. For good this time. Take all of the money out of my bank account. Drive to Vegas. Walk upto a Roulette table, and put it all on red.

It's about going back to a time where life was unexpected, taking a change that would allow me to start over. Finding a new purpose, a new adventure, a new love. I will go through with it. No matter what the outcome is, at least it wont be the life that I live now.

I guess it's about it's about going back to a time where life was unexpected, taking a change that would allow me to start over. Finding a new purpose, a new adventure, a new love. And no matter what happens, at least it wont be the life that I live now."
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Firefly Media